In-Person or Online Personal Training by Andrea:
ACE certified Personal Trainer: 2010-present
ACE certified Sports Performance Coach 2014-present
ACE certified Orthopedic Specialist 2017-present
ACE certified Mind/Body Specialist 2017-present
ACE certified Health Coach (In process)
My philosophy behind fitness includes strengthening the mind, body and spirit. I believe our bodies were designed to do amazing things and we have the opportunity to make them strong and healthy! I think the best way to approach fitness is to make it interesting and fun. Doing the same thing over and over is not only boring but it is an ineffective way to reach one’s goal. I focus on tailoring each person’s exercise program specifically to their wants, needs and goals based on their current level of fitness. I also believe workouts should change location. Sometimes I work with my clients at different parks or trails to take advantage of outdoor living and fresh air, sometimes we work out at a local gym, and other times I train in their home for a super convenient workout! A workout should be challenging, progressive, fun and rewarding, all at the same time! I enjoy educating people on health and fitness. I make it a personal goal of mine to ensure my clients understand the methods I use and how they can further expand their routines on their own.
I have lived and trained in Nashville, TN, at both the YMCA and L.A. Fitness; Bozeman, MT, at the Bozeman Hot Springs, and now I am in Mukwonago, WI training at the YMCA and independently.
Whether you are training for a race or competition, looking to regain strength and endurance, focusing on weight loss, and/or wanting to discover a new level of health I am interested in helping you reach your goals!
In-Person Personal Training:
Free 1 hr consultation: Please fill out the “Contact Form” on the “Contact” portion of this website for more information and to set up an appointment in the Milwaukee/Waukesha/Mukwonago, Wisconsin area.
Online Personal Training:
Free 1 hr Skype/Google Hang out Consultation and a specific day by day workout plan and nutrition advice. 3-week, 6-week, and 12-week programs.
– Monthly Fitness Programs based on individual goals. (Videos/online explanations)
– Weekly one on one accountability check in calls.
– Meal plan suggestions and grocery lists.
– Online Support Network.
– Daily Motivation.
– Online Fitness planner with daily and weekly journal guidance.
One Day Lifestyle Workshop in Wisconsin:
(2x per year. Dates announced every 6 months. 8am-4pm Space is limited to 3 participants)
– 2 delicious and healthy plant based meals. (and one green smoothie to go ;))
– 1-3 workout demonstrations.
– 1 AromaTouch Doterra Massage
– In depth tour of a permaculture hobby farm.
– Opportunity to hang with my family and animals. (Horses, chickens, dog, cat?)
– Question/Answer with Me (the Permaculture Princess)!
-Leave the workshop with:
– THREE months of fitness/workout programming.
– One week’s worth of recipe ideas and grocery lists.
– Seasonal box of produce from our garden 🙂
– Yearly planner/journal for goal setting, self-reflection and guided devotions.
– Essential oil gift bag.
– Access to an exclusive facebook support community.
– A plethora of resources regarding a healthy lifestyle transformation. 🙂
To get in touch with me and find out more about any of these options, contact me HERE!