This is the first podcast in my health and wellness portion of the podcast, where I address various health habits that lead to a more quality life! The first one is all about drinking warm lemon water in the morning, and why it is beneficial to both our minds and our bodies.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- Lemon water has a multitude of benefits, but here are my reasons…
- I love the routine and ritual of having something warm and energizing every morning.
- It is an alkalizer for my system and helps to kickstart my metabolism.
- It is a great way to make sure I start the day with sufficient hydration.
- It is an immune booster because lemon is antibacterial. (and has lots of nutrients like vitamin C, potassium, and vitamin B6 :))
For More on this Topic See:
A video I made about the benefits of warm lemon water.
This show is brought to you by ME and my super supportive family! If you would like to support this process, please consider sharing financially @ my Patreon page!
Intro/Outro Music: “A Wee Tipple” by Scott Holmes