In this podcast I am chatting with my dear friend and business role model, Heather Schwartz who is the creator and voice behind Modern Life Mrs. This space is dedicated to Heather’s journey with ulcerative colitis, how health and wellness have become a part of her every day life, and how she has learned to trust her God-given talents.
In This Episode You’ll Learn:
- About Heather and her entrepreneurial adventures.
- Her first encounters with ulcerative colitis and the struggles that come along with autoimmune diseases.
- How to navigate health & wellness alongside dreams & goals.
- An example of how to make practical and necessary health changes.
- How to listen to God’s purpose for your life, and Heather’s experience with following her dreams and avoiding stress.
- Looking healthy does not always equal true health on the inside.
- Stress is often the result of not following your true calling. If God has given you talents and desires, you need to follow His lead to discover your purpose!
- Health is a day to day journey…some days are wonderful, some days are less than…Stay in the game.
For More on this Topic See:
This show is brought to you by ME and my super supportive family! If you would like to support this process, please consider sharing financially @ my Patreon page!
Intro/Outro Music by Scott Holmes, “A Wee Tipple”
1 thought on “PPP 03: Modern Life Mrs Shares Autoimmune Journey & Following Dreams”